Our ENT Clinic provides patients with high quality care and a comprehensive range of investigations, treatment and surgery for ENT disorders and thyroid conditions.
Our Department of Otolaryngology is among the country’s best programs for all general ENT services. Otolaryngology is the complete medical and surgical management of both general and complex problems dealing with congenital, infectious and inflammatory, and benign and malignant conditions of the ear, nose, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, oral cavity, neck, thyroid and parathyroid glands, salivary glands, tracheobronchial tree, and esophagus.
Our team provides a comprehensive medical and surgical program in all of the subspecialties: pediatric otolaryngology, otology/neurotology, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, head and neck surgery, rhinology, sleep and snoring disorders, and general otolaryngology.
- Rigid Scope
- Tonsillectomy, Adenedectomy + tubes
- Septoplasty & Tonsillectomy
- Tube insertion (local)
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS)
- Nasal Endoscopy & Biopsy
- Micro laryngeal Surgery
- Tympanoplasty Surgery
- Diagnosis and Management of Vertigo
- Diagnosis and Management of Snoring and Sleep Apnea
- Coblation surgery for snoring, allergic rhinitis and adenotonsillectomy
For appointments please call: 25360000