Dr. Abubakr Elmardi
Chief Strategic Officer
Head of Obstetrics & Gynecology Department
Consultant, Gynecologist and Urogynecologist (UK)
Is a consultative role; part leader and part doer, an experienced visionary, an experienced executive with the responsibility of ensuring that execution supports the strategy elements. This unique background takes a multitude of different operating experiences, must include being both a creative thinker and influential collaborator. Dr. Abubakr Elmardi is often executives who have worn many hats before at a variety of medical establishment before taking on the responsibilities.
Dr. Abubakr Elmardi is former Head of department at Staffordshire Hospital, UK with vast experience in management of female urinary and pelvic floor disorders, cosmetic vaginal surgeries and menstrual disorders. Royale Hayat’s Head of Obstetrics and Gynecology Department is an excellent in obstetrics and gynecology with sub urogynecology & reconstructive pelvic floor surgery ie. urodynamic studies, bladder and pelvic floor scanning along with endoscopic, hysteroscopic ablation, morcelation, laparoscopic surgery, normal, operative and caesarian deliveries.
Awards & Qualifications:
- Former Head of department in Staffordshire Hospital, UK
- Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetrician & Gynecologist (UK)
- Fellow of the international College of Surgeons (FICS) (USA)
- Member of the International Urogynecologist Association (USA)
- Member of the International Continence Society (UK)
- Diploma of Medical Education, Staffordshire University (UK)
- Member of Examination Committee of Royal College & the Medical British Council (UK)
- Clinical Senior lecturer - Keel Medical School - UK
- Associate professor St. George University - Grenada U.S.A