Although, pregnancy and childbirth are among the most joyous experiences of your life it can also be a little bewildering, and at times rather daunting. Excellent medical care is therefore required and we would like to provide you with our team who will guide you safely through your pregnancy and birth by providing you the best professional and medical advice, along with quality, compassionate care to ensure the best possible outcome for you and your baby.
Our wider team of over 600 healthcare professionals including our team of dynamic and committed nurses, resident obstetric anesthetists, expert radiologists, obstetric physiotherapists, complementary therapists, nursery nurses, and breast feeding specialists, combined with consultant neonatologists and pediatricians are all there to support our new parents and their babies.
Located on the 5th floor, our Birthing suites are uniquely designed for your comfort, where nursing staff is always available to provide caring and competent support to you. These suites are also connected to the Operation rooms and Intensive Care Unit and Neonatal Department to make your journey safer.
Our suites comprise of:
- 9 luxurious birthing suites equipped with the latest pain management techniques.
- 6 Mimosa Suites which are low risk rooms for birth and the post natal period.
- 2 HDU (High Dependency Units) for high levels of medical and nursing cases.
- 1 isolation room for infectious cases.
Obstetrics service highlights include:
- Preconception Planning
- Prenatal Care for normal and high risk pregnancies
- Consultant Obstetrician available around the clock.
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialists for high risk pregnancy
- Obstetric Ultrasound
- Labor pain Management
- Multiple pregnancies
- Gestational hypertension, pre-eclampsia
- Gestational diabetes and patients with diabetes
- Vaginal deliveries & Cesarean sections, when necessary
- Genetic Counseling
- Intra-uterine growth restriction
- Oligohydramnios and polyhydramnios
- Gravid multiparity
For appointment call 25360000