Admission in Royale Hayat Hospital is through a referral from an in-house doctor or from a doctor outside the hospital, where a date is set for entry via prior coordination with the hospital to undergo any surgery or medical procedures.
The registration process requires the following:
- a Doctors referral
- choosing a suite as to your preference
- completing hospital admission forms
- provide official documents such as Civil ID, marriage certificate, etc.
- previous medical reports, examinations results and laboratory tests
- for patients under health insurance, a security or insurance card should be presented to facilitate the registration process.
For further insurance issues, see our Health Insurance pages.